Ingredients: Freeze-dried beet juice, micronized apple fiber, cellulose capsule shell.
Dietary supplement 60 capsules x 300 mg.
- has an antitussive effect, strongly fungicidal, relieves sore throat (angina), strengthens immunity at the crack, helps fight the symptoms of colds and flu,
- supports the healing of ulcers,
- accelerates the breakdown of stomach acid, which contributes to the pre-digestion of proteins and the absorption of amino acids,
- a slight diuretic reduces blood pressure,
- restores the acid-basic balance of the body,
- beetroot relieves the unpleasant symptoms of menopause,
- delays premature aging,
- prevents calcification of blood vessels,
- strengthens the immune system,
- treats liver and kidney problems,
- regulates cholesterol,
- prevents numbness of the limbs,
- prevents osteoporosis,
- prevents back pain and radiculitis,
- beets regulate menstrual cycle disorders,
- treat urate diathesis,
- protects the body from fatigue,
- improves the condition of hair and nails,
- recommended for menopausal women, pregnant women, adolescents, children and infants,
- helps protect the body against ringworms, bacteria and viruses,
- has a positive effect on metabolism,
- helps to maintain normal cholesterol,
- helps to lower blood pressure,
- supports protection against heart disease,
- helps in anti-cancer protection,
- increases the body’s resistance.
Directions for use
Use two (2) capsules a day, preferably before a meal.
Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the product.
A natural source of iron and vitamins. A dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Do not consume if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of small children.
In a place inaccessible to small children. Store in a dry place, avoid excessive heat. Do not use if the gasket under the stopper is damaged or missing.
Beets cleanse the blood and flush uric acid out of the body. The juice contains the right proportions of sodium and calcium, which has a beneficial effect on heart disease and hypertension. We will also find in them vitamin C and B1 (thiamine), the deficiency of which is manifested m.in weakness, memory disorders, depression. Other important ingredients are rubidium and cesium. Such a composition is relevant in the treatment of cancer. Beets also contain anticyanas and batalains, which have anti-cancer, anti-carcinogenic, anti-atherosclerotic, anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties. They inhibit platelet aggregation, which leads to clogging of blood vessels. They reduce the fragility of blood vessels. They improve the quality of vision by increasing the blood supply to the eye and stimulate the production of rhodopsin, which is important in the process of vision.Consumption of products rich in betalains, e.g. burqa juice, provides the body with pheoplasts (phenolic acids, flavonoids) as well as folic acid.
Beet pickled for health properties. They contain vitaminS A, B1,B2,B3,B4,B5,B6,B12,C. They contain elements: iron, potassium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, copper, chlorine, fluorine, zinc, boron, lithium, molybdenum, sodium, manganese, cobalt and very rare elements such as rubidium and cesium. In addition, they contain sugars, proteins, bioflavonides, carotene, betanin, plenty of folic acid, malic acid, citric acid, oxalic acid, nicotinic acid, anocyanins. They are low in calories100g contains only 38 kcal. and contain fiber.
Beets occupy the first place in the fight against cancer. The red-purple color is given to them by betacyanins. These compounds play an important role in cancer prevention. Studies of scientists have proven that beet is the most effective vegetable in the fight against cancer. They support the body after chemotherapy, in anemia, anemia, leukemia, counteract many other cancers. In addition, thanks to its high content of potassium and magnesium, beetroot is very useful in the prevention and treatment of hypertension and other diseases of the cardiovascular system, effectively reduces blood pressure , prevents heart disease.
Beets contain betaine- the same substance that is used in some forms of depression treatment. They also contain tryptophan, which somehow “relaxes the mind” and gives a sense of satisfaction. Folic acid has a soothing and calming effect, so it helps people who have trouble sleeping to fall asleep. In addition, beets improve general well-being, increase concentration, reflexes, memory, reduce nervous tension, treat stress, depression, apathy, various types of neuroses.
Beets are a very rich source of folic acid, and this participates in key processes when it comes to fetal development. For people trying to have children, it is worth introducing beets into the diet already 90 days before the planned conception: due to folic acid, but also the fact that beetroot sweeps away free radicals, which in turn damage DNA, also due to the general detoxification of the body. Beetroot improves blood circulation – including the uterus – it is very advisable to consume it in the luteal phase.In addition, zinc, manganese and copper support growth, development and reproduction, positively affect the functioning of the sex glands. Therefore, beets effectively support the treatment of infertility.